Let’s make a quick checklist to find best selling Amazon products.
This checklist has to ensure two things
- Bring you profits.
Free Amazon FBA tools
The products you choose must meet the following criterion,
- Sells at least 10 products a day; Find sales of top competitors using the 999 trick.
- Similar products have a best seller rank of 5,000 or less
- Top 3 related keywords have over 50000 searches on Amazon
- Current top 3 sellers at least have room for improvement and optimization of their current listings
- The market would be viable in multiple Amazon international markets
- Avoid product categories that have too many competitors
- Make a note of general product dimensions; avoid bulky products – FBA charge leave you no room for profits
How to find best selling Amazon products that satisfy all these ??
SellerPrime has an amazing feature – Product Ideas. Choose your first best seller or expand your product line from BSR movers, Trending products, New Arrivals, and even Most wish listed products. These features can be a big deal to find best selling Amazon products.
Analyze the Competition
- Ensure no famous brands dominate the product category/niche
- Products with less than 500 reviews on page 1
- Check out their sales and track them to analyze the pricing strategies, sales trends, reviews
Gather all that is possible from your competitors.
- Read their listings, observe keywords that are bringing them the best sales. PPC keywords, product keywords that make the most money. Track them to sieve the best of them.
- Check their Listing quality index – Find out the improvements that can be made, to improve your ranking.
Choose products that satisfy all these criteria. And you’ll be sure to find best selling Amazon products.