Let’s make a quick checklist to find best selling Amazon products.
This checklist has to ensure two things
- Bring you profits.
Free Amazon FBA tools
The products you choose must meet the following criterion,
- Sells at least 10 products a day; Find sales of top competitors using the 999 trick.
- Similar products have a best seller rank of 5,000 or less
- Top 3 related keywords have over 50000 searches on Amazon
- Current top 3 sellers at least have room for improvement and optimization of their current listings
- The market would be viable in multiple Amazon international markets
- Avoid product categories that have too many competitors
- Make a note of general product dimensions; avoid bulky products – FBA charge leave you no room for profits
How to find best selling Amazon products that satisfy all these ??
SellerPrime has an amazing feature – Product Ideas. Choose your first best seller or expand your product line from BSR movers, Trending products, New Arrivals, and even Most wish listed products. These features can be a big deal to find best selling Amazon products.
Analyze the Competition
- Ensure no famous brands dominate the product category/niche
- Products with less than 500 reviews on page 1
- Check out their sales and track them to analyze the pricing strategies, sales trends, reviews
Gather all that is possible from your competitors.
- Read their listings, observe keywords that are bringing them the best sales. PPC keywords, product keywords that make the most money. Track them to sieve the best of them.
- Check their Listing quality index – Find out the improvements that can be made, to improve your ranking.
Choose products that satisfy all these criteria. And you’ll be sure to find best selling Amazon products.
Other Related Posts From SellerPrime