- upload, post or otherwise transmit any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm anyone, including minors, in any way;
- market or sell products or services, except as may be agreed with White Cloud Ventures Pte Ltd. in writing;
- interfere with the operation of the Site or account through the use of viruses, programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage software or hardware or to gain unauthorized access to information;
- employ a robot, spider or other process or device to harvest email addresses or other visitor information or to monitor activity on the Site or account;
- impersonate another person or entity or forge any electronic communication or message;
- transmit or post information in violation of confidentiality agreements or the intellectual property or personal representation rights of any other person; or violate any applicable laws.
- The United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of United States law.
If you provide us with a testimonial regarding use of our products or services, whether solicited or unsolicited, you authorize us to post that testimonial on our Site or account in areas accessible to the public and to release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted information to us. We have the right to edit your submitted testimonial, including text as well as pictures and video, as we think appropriate for presentation on our Site. In addition, you authorize us to use all or portions of your testimonial for other purposes, for example in marketing materials or regulatory filings. In addition to the warranties above, you also represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the testimonial to us for the purposes described in this paragraph and that you have written approvals from anyone whose work, name or image appears in the testimonial. While we welcome testimonials, inclusion of any particular testimonial on our Site is entirely at our discretion.
We do not wish to receive through our Site or account, information that you may consider confidential or proprietary, for example, new product or service ideas or information about your own business plans. Any information submitted to us through email, posts to this Site, or otherwise, will not be considered confidential unless we have specifically agreed otherwise in a written agreement signed by an authorized White Cloud Ventures Pte Ltd. representative. Without this type of an agreement, you agree that there are no restrictions on our ability to use or distribute the information, and that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose and to modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display throughout the world in any media information that you provide us.
By submitting information to us using this Site or account, you waive any rights that you may have with respect to submitted information. To the extent that you nevertheless retain the rights, you agree not to enforce them against us. The inclusion of information on this website does not imply any license under patent or other intellectual property rights held by White Cloud Ventures Pte Ltd. or any other individual or organization.
Responsibility to protect against viruses
We have no intention of distributing any electronic materials designed to deliberately cause errors in or disrupt use of any computer system. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you may download from our Site is free of viruses and other destructive items. We have no liability for any virus or other malware introduced to your computer system through access to or download from our Site.
If you open an account with us, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer system, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We do not sell products for children. Purchases can be made by companies who have opened an account and use a permitted payment method. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit account information, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
If you believe that any information contained in this website infringes your copyright, please contact us.